The Hotel Belvedere is like your fantasy of what a perfect small family-owned Italian hotel would be. It has 35 rooms, perched on a cliff overlooking Amalfi and the Mediterranean. It's not fancy or pretentious, as some of the Amalfi coast hotels are, but each detail is just right. The eclectic mix of furniture, the oriental rugs on the local tile floors; each piece of furniture, painting and flower arrangement seems to be exactly where it should be. The food is excellent, the staff friendly and helpful, and the views stunning. They have a van that can take you into Amalfi; or the bus that runs between Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento stops at the front door. We stayed there 10 years ago, and again this year- it's a special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Italy/Amalfi Coast - Conca Dei Marini