“A special place in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eva Rooms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atrani
Eva Rooms
You added Eva Rooms to your Saves list
Via Gabriele di Benedetto 3, 84010 Atrani, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Atrani B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“A special place in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

In the summer of 2013, I spent a week at Eva Rooms. After the hectic and boiling hot Rome, those couple of days were simply extraordinary. I can still imagine the sea, the sun and the sculpted mountains from the balcony waking up in the morning. I miss the calm and the simplicity of the beach without the crowds of tourists from Amalfi. I miss Pio, the owner, such a great guy! I miss that party on the Thursday night in Amalfi with everyone from the coast. I miss the boats coming and going, softly like clouds. What a spectacular bed and breakfast! Clean, great breakfast, perfect location, modern, internet (BUT DON’T USE IT, relax for once!). Go through the village and buy some olives, tomatoes, wine, dried and salted Italian deli meats and just spend the evening on the terrace. For restaurants and other adventures, Pio is the man for all references. I wish I could have spent my entire vacation there...
(Pio, if you read this, I am sorry it took me so long to write my review. Life has been intense back home. See you soon man and keep up your amazing work!)
JP

Room Tip: Reserve in advance and ask Pio for the best.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place was great! After reading the previous reviews all raving about the view and the hospitality we decided to give this place a try. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our choice.
We took a 1-1/2 hour bus ride from Sorrento to Amalfi and then took a taxi up the hill to Atrani. The ~2 minute ride up the hill cost 15 Euros...crazy yes, but because we didn't know the lay of the land we took the easy way. We arrived in the evening and we happy to be invited into our middle purple room. The room was clean and simple and the view was stunning.
In the morning we learned about the pedestrian tunnel that led right to Amalfi for a nice short ~10 minute walk. We were happy to stay in Atrani because it was less touristy, still had a great selection of restaurants and the sunrise view was the best there was. And of course the morning breakfast cart delivery made the perfect way to start the day.
We would highly recommend this place and hope to make it back ourselves!

Room Tip: There are only 3 rooms. We had the middle one which was great. We didn't see the other rooms...
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Eva Rooms exceeded our expectations! We loved our experience in the charming Atrani, just outside the crowded Amalfi. Pio, the owner, was extremely accommodating. The breakfast was served to our room and we sat on the beautiful blacony and enjoyed the view. The room was clean and had a private bathroom, overall it was a wonderful stay!

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at Eva Rooms on our honeymoon in August '13. We had an amazing time. The hostel is in a great location and Pio was a great host and really helpful. Views were stunning and the breakfast was very cute and filled me up! We would definitely go back or recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joel H
La Mirada, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We agree with everything else said about this wonderful B&B overlooking the charming, peaceful town of Atrani. The hosts, Pio & Femi, were wonderful and we looked forward to havng our tasty breakfast wheeled into us each morning. But what steals the show are the decks and views - simply magnificent! We had the corner room, which I rate the best, as it had 2 sets of French doors and an unbelievable nearly 270 degree view.
We had a wonderful 2 week trip into Italy, including Rome & the hill towns of Umbria; but when I look back at our photos, I always sigh when a picture of our Eva Room shows up!
I own vacation rental properties myself and I would be proud to have this property in my portfolio! My highest recommendation.

Room Tip: Try to get the corner room, as it has the largest deck and the best views.
Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We agree with the positive & lovely comments written about Pio and his family's B&B. The view is amazing, Atrani is a small quaint town 1 meter outside of Amalfi, and is a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of the more popular areas of Italy. Eating breakfast or drinking a bottle of wine with some cheese out on the terrace was fantabulous. The B&B is clean, spacious, large bathrooms, highly functional AC units, nice WiFi connection, and we cannot say enough good things about our accommodations and Pio.

Make sure to stay at Eva Rooms on your next Amalfi trip ...

Larry & Jeanine

Dromana, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at Eva rooms at the end of September with our 14 year old son.
What a great find as the rooms were well appointed, bathroom modern & spacious, location
perfect and views superb.
We had breakfast on our balcony each morning when delivered by our wonderful host Pio, and took in the beautiful views around the coast and looking down on the local beach.
Atrani is just a five minute walk from Amalfi but conveniently tucked away from all the tourist crowds.
Atrani had some great little restaurants for dining and two lovely beaches for swimming.
Pio was a marvellous host offering suggestions for eating, transport, swimming or whatever we were interested in. He was most helpful and accommodating.
We had to leave early on our last day and Pio prepared our breakfast for us the night before and organised a taxi. We also made some wonderful friends from the adjoining rooms and did not want to leave this beautiful spot.
We would highly recommend this place to anyone and we hope to get back there very soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Denise R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atrani
Palazzo Ferraioli
Hotel Marina Riviera
#3 of 29 in Amalfi
4.5 of 5 stars 595 reviews
NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi

Been to Eva Rooms? Share your experiences!