I spent a week at Lloyd's Baia while in Italy and my stay herewa sone of the highlights of my trip. The lobby is a bit worn down looking which can be a bit deceiving. We stayed in the Suite Belvedere (I think that's what it's called). Anyways, our room was almost like our own little bungalow. It was separate from the actual physical hotel buildng. Our balcony had incredible panoramic views and the room itself was amazing. The outdoor terrace is also quite lovely, we watched three weddings over one weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel has a cliff-top location at Vietri Sul Mare, 3 km from the centre of Salerno. There is an outdoor pool and guests have free access to the private beach.Lloyd’s Baia's rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV, most have a sea view. A continental buffet breakfast is served in the sunny dining room.At Hotel Lloyd’s Baia you will find an à la carte restaurant serving regional specialities. There is a comfortable lounge bar with internet access and a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lloyd's Baia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Baia Hotel
- Best Western Vietri Sul Mare
- Vietri Sul Mare Best Western
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel Vietri Sul Mare, Italy - Amalfi Coast