Stayed for one night in September 2013. The hotel is absolutely lovely! Would highly recommend for anyone staying in VSM.
- Hotel staff is super friendly, they really go out of their way to make you feel welcomed
- Hotel room is absolutely divine! Beds are super comfy and they have a bath tub with different colour lighting setting
- Breakfast is included, tasty and offers good selection
- Modern décor all throughout the hotel and a very pretty swimming pool
- Hotel does offer shuttle into town/beach area but it does not come very often. We took the suggestion of the front desk staff and we walk the stairs to get down to the beach - would not recommend anyone to do it, especially if you are in flip flops. I would suggest walking into town and then to the beach, even though it is a little longer it is a lot easy to walk and less bugs...
I have considered all the towns on Amalfi coast and have settled on VSM due to its proximity to Salerno ( about $20 Euro cab ride from Salerno train station to the hotel). VSM might not be as pretty when compared to Positano and other towns but if you are looking for somewhere quiet and non-touristy(or less touristy I should say) this is the definitely the place to be!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Relais Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Paradiso Hotel Vietri Sul Mare
- Relais Paradiso Vietri Sul Mare, Italy - Amalfi Coast