We have just returned from Rhodes, we stayed at the Golden Odyssey Hotel, I do not agree with most of the comments made previously, We found the hotel clean and comfortable lovely grounds and pool area, the reason there is a problem with the sun beds is the Germans and British put there towels onto the beds from 7:30am, so we did the same and never had a problem getting a sunbed. Yes there were some broken beds but who has broken them the guests i would think.
Also there are 2 women staying there at the moment who have a problem, they pick out the new English arrivals and then constantly slag off the hotel, this is ridiculous and the rep should have a word with these women. Let the guests make up there own minds. We thought the food was good there was always a choice we are not sure what people expect after all it is Greece.Staff were all friendly including the bar staff who have to stick to management rules with regard to measurements of alchohol. In our opinion some people just like moaning why don't you just enjoy yourseleves and the lovel sunshine on the island of Rhodes.We also found if we needed anything just ask at reception and it was sorted out. Bare wires are not a problem in Greece just look at the street lighting bare wires everywhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Golden Odyssey Kolimbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Odyssey Kolimbia Hotel Kolimbia
- Golden Odyssey Hotel Kolimbia
- Kolimbia Golden Odyssey Hotel
- Golden Odyssey Rhodos
- Golden Odyssey Kolimbia Rhodes, Greece