My wife and I stayed here at the end of September in a superior room and had a wonderful time.
The Atlantica Imperial is an adults only hotel which is great when you want to relax.
The hotel has daily activites - walk around Kolimbia, cooking lessson, cocktail making etc etc which are all good fun as well as the daily quiz with Richard (who is a superstar and works really hard to make everyone feel included).
Food is good quality and variety including theme nights.
The usual soups, salads and hot food stations. Sweets were very good too.
Went to the a la carte once which was incuded in the all inclusive package and the food was of good quality.
There is a nice pool area but we went to the beach to sunbathe which cost 4 euros per sun bed. The beach is shingle so take some beach shoes or cheap flip flops. The beach was never busy but maybe this was due to the time of year we went.
Excursions provided by Thomson were many and varried. We went on the tale of 2 and half cities, Rhodes by knight and Symi all of which were very good fun and tour guide Paul was excellent. Very knowledgeable.
Staff at the hotel really made us feel so welcome and really made our holiday special.
Well done Atlantica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Couples only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes, Greece
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes