We visited the mistral hotel between 15th may and 29th may......travelled as 2 adults and my disabled daughter. When we arrived we were offered a choice of two rooms, but the first one we saw was more than adequate (a family suite on the ground floor which consisted of two rooms with a dividing door and two bathrooms) plenty of space for the wheelchair (a huge thank you to Tonia the receptionist who was fantastic throughout our stay). The room was cleaned regularly, and the housekeeper looked after us well.
The weather was fantastic for the beginning of the season, but the pool was a little cold, but warmed up throughout the day.
The food, what can I say..... Fantastic, always plenty of selection with lots of choice and the desserts where amazing ( I actually had the head chef make me their lemon meringue pie especially for me on the second week on the day I left......it's totally amazing....thank you ).
The staff.......amazing, friendly and very welcoming.......entertainment staff where fantastic and worked extremely hard at keeping us all amused throughout the day and night, big thanks to Darius, Desmond and To-To for all their hard work, and especially at entertaining my 7 year old who thought they were all very funny!. A big huge thank you to Astrid who ran the crèche facility, who entertained my daughter on a few occasions and who became a good friend during our stay.
A huge thank you to George who was working in the main bar during our stay for all his hard work and for keeping my little one so very entertained and for paying her so much attention, she will miss him and his George special cocktails! All the bar staff looked after us well, big thanks to koala the lady at the pool bar during the day.
All in all this is a fantastic hotel, we were made to feel very welcome and at home during our two week stay and we miss everyone there, but watch this space as we will definatley be coming back
to see you all the same time next year x
Hotel is suitable for wheelchair users, complex pretty flat and ramps everywhere, resort itself is flat, but quite hilly if you need to get to the beaches, but best access for beach is down the side of the port royal hotel, definitely worth a trip to the beaches and the harbours x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive hotel mainly for families during the summer season. Open from beginning of May until the end October. We can provide also Half Board, Bed and Breakfast boards. Groups accepted. Early reservations are much appreciated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mistral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Mistral Kolimbia
- Mistral Hotel Rhodes, Greece