Fantastic location in the middle of old town 50 metres from Grand Master Palace. George and Michalis were welcoming and caring hosts and nothing was too much trouble including making sure there were plenty of limes for our daily G&T and our 6 night stay in Rhodes was truly memorable. All the 7 rooms were colourful,unique, clean and quiet with a communal terrace which overlooked the habour and great meeting place for all guests to mingle and chat about the days events. All George's recommendations regarding restaurants, activities, hire car, outings were superb! Breakfast was magnificent and beautifully cooked and presented. There was nothing to fault. HIghly recommend this boutique hotel as the only place to stay in Rhodes if you wish a unique experience in the medevial old town.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel Rhodes, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.