This small boutique hotel couldn't be in a better location for exploring the old town. You are literally steps from the entrance to the Grand Palace. Everything was just perfect, from the yummy breakfast to the caring staff who showered my 7 year old with attention. She loved the "princess bed" and the jacuzzi bath. The hotel was quiet at night and walking around the streets early morning by ourselves felt very safe and a peaceful way to avoid the crowds that decend on the city after 9am. The courtyard is beautiful as was the view from our room. The only thing missing was a shower attachment so that you didn't have to hold the shower head while showering - but that is a small detail and I think normal for Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel Rhodes, Greece