The Apollo is a gem thanks to the owners' care and attention to detail. It is not lavish by any means but is homely and tastefully renovated. We stayed for just two nights around greek Palm Sunday this year (at the end of April 2013). We loved the bustle of the festivities and by contrast the tranquility of stepping through the door into that beautiful courtyard garden. Our room was perfect for our stay and the view over the rooftops to the minaret, the Grand Masters Palace and the sea was great. We slept comfortably and peacefully on the bed, which was on the floor on a platform above. Ikuo's local knowledge on places to eat was valued as our stay was quite short. When we returned on the last day of our holiday he also helped us by guiding us through the labyrinth of narrow streets to the bus terminus to get to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apollo Guest-House is located in a 15th century building situated on the summit of the citadel, with a magnificent view over the Palace of the Grand Master, the port, and the medieval city. Apollo is a quiet and characteristic hotel, it has six rooms, with modern private bathrooms in each room. The Guest House is also available for groups and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Apollo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollo Guest House Hotel Rhodes
- Apollo Guest House Rhodes, Greece