I have stayed at Manousos hotel twice.Generally rooms are clean and tidy.The bathroom was also clean and big.At the room i had no wifi and i had to go at the reception in order to have acess to the internet.The breakfast includes almost nothing!It was very
poor!!And the coffee was awful!The staff was unfriendly and unhelpful..sometimes there was nobody at the reception as the receptionist was drinking coffee and was seating away.It is situated in the center and you do not have to walk a lot.But there is a lot of noise...it's ok for a short trip..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes, Greece