We arrived at the Amathus Beach Hotel for a week’s break. Instantly we were surprised with level of customer service with a smile from the bell boy opening the door to the reception. A fast check in and a free upgrade to sea view on the 7th floor overlooking the beautiful costal scenery of Lxia and a breath taking view of the sunset every evening.
We mainly used the Adult Pool which has a peaceful and a relaxing atmosphere, serviced by Chrissi and Sinjthia, two lovely girls who provided quality pool side service with a smile. The main restaurant is situated on the 10th floor and Dimitria greeted us with a smile and shown to our table, be inside or outside.
The overall service at the hotel, whether it be the restaurant, bar or reception was impeccable.
Nothing was too much trouble and always served with a smile!!!
A special thank you to the Hotel Manager Theofilos Lakkas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Greece