We chanced upon Hotel Andreas whilst searching for somewhere to stay on our way to the island of Symi to show our teenage children the old town of Rhodes. It turned out to be absolutely the perfect choice. It exudes classic greek taste and old world charm - no minimalist modern chic here and thank heavens for that! It is quirky and fun. We were met at the airport by Anna and two drivers, Ken and Tony, and whisked along the cobbled streets right up to the door with a few history lessons along the way. Our hosts could not have been more helpful - Patrick's morning hot chocolate was one of the children's highlights of the holidays! Thank you, thank you! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes, Greece