1. The location is great (next to a casino and to the beach) .
2. The staff is also kind and helpful .
3. Room service was nice
1. The hotel had much more guests that it could handle which caused big lines into the dining room and situation when it was too hard to find a place to sit . The waiters could not handle this amount of people meaning getting a fork or a cup sometimes was basically impossible . Since those waiters were also responsible for giving main dish and deserts during dinner and coffee during breakfast and they were too busy to do so , sometimes we had to leave without getting any service from them .
2. The beds are not comfortable at all , instead of double bed we got two adjusted single beds and kid's bed was not appropriate for her (she felt from it during her sleep) .
3. No air conditioning combined with general heating created a very hot temp. in the room , we had to open the window and suffer from street (and other) noises during the nights .
4. The hotel had no child activities what so ever (not a real problem but something to be familiar with)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes, Greece