“Few Minutes from Rhodes Town” 5 of 5 stars

Atrium Platinum Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Iliados Street, Rhodes Town 85101, Greece   |
Ranked #6 of 123 Hotels in Rhodes Town
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Few Minutes from Rhodes Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

The hotel opened in the middle of June. Everything inside is new, and many areas and spots are unfinished!

When I entered the lobby, the reception manager greeted me with a warm smile, and Katja (she can give you the best tips for Rhodes – where to eat, drink and swim) showed me to my room.

The food was very tasteful with excellent presentation. Swimming pool and bar area was really relaxing and Pantelis the pool bartender had our drinks ready in advance having always one joke to say!

The real rating of the hotel is 4 points, due to the unfinished parts and drilling during the day. But as I promised to the hotel manager George who approached us with “great” diplomacy and might be one of the most hospitable men I have ever met, I give 5 points for the great potential, the young team of staff and their continues smile.

Dislike

Noise from construction works, drilling, hammering even early in the monrning at 7.30.
Loud shows by the pool area, I prefer to eat and drink with sax or piano! If I want shows, I will choose Club Med and not the Atrium Platinum!
Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel (Internet did not work while I was there), George had given me his private internet connection from home.
The bridges by the pool area are extremely slippery and dangerous.
Unfinished pool view from the Gym

Great staff, great building, large rooms, large pool area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
AtriumPlatinum, Guest Relations Manager at Atrium Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Atrium Platinum experience.
We have, however, noted your various comments on how we can improve things and we are seeing how the necessary corrective action can be taken.

I would like to inform you, that the Wifi problem is solved and we are now able to provide wireless internet access to our guests free of charge.

As well as we have improved the safety on the pool bridges and furthermore I can inform you, that the Aphrodite & Hermes Spa Center Is officially open for public and that the pool is finished as well.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities of the hotel and look forward to welcome you back in the future. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team.

Kindest Regards
Katja Kougras
Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (336)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first

Been to Atrium Platinum Hotel? Share your experiences!