“The restaurant was good, but check the sign” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Newbury, United Kingdom
“The restaurant was good, but check the sign”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I couldn't resist posting the menu photo... check the highlighted "delight". The location is good, about hald way through most peoples walk of the old town

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Tonypandy, United Kingdom
“"Fainos" Rhodes finest restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My partner and I came across this restaurant in the Old Town on the second week of our holiday and just could not stay away. The food was superb, so much variety. Service was quick, and the staff were so polite and made us feel very welcome and special. The atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Perfection. Thank you Fainos

Melbourne, Australia
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I came across this restaurant at the end of my European holiday, and can easily mark it as one of my all time favourite dining experiences. The food was superb, service was impeccable, staff was very welcoming and the atmosphere was perfect, suitable for groups, couples, families and solo diners. There is much variety on the menu, providing rich flavours and tantalising tastes to suit everybody's preferences. Furthermore, the structural beauty and surroundings here are spectacular. I highly recommend Fainos for everyone visiting Rhodes!

“Fainos absolutely amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We were shopping through the old town of Rhodes and stopped at Fainos for food. They are so polite and the food is the best we have had in Rhodes! They made us feel right at home... I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

“Amazing restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I'd never imagine that I could find a place which I can feel like my home and better than home..delicious greek food, especially mixfish menu believe me it's absolutely perfect!!!!! And I have to say for the service, I don't have words for the kindly people and professional service. !!!! All are perfect thank you fainos for all, thank you and I hope to visit you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!