Excellent hotel, especially the suites with the private pools are great for private relaxation and great fun for the children. Service in the restaurant Varkarola was great, food very good and diverse. Excellent hospitality from Filip, Leon, Stefanos and all the other people in the Elite Suites. The spa is excellent too, with good people and kind service. Hotel is quite close to the city, making it easy to have short trops by taxi to the old town, which is fantastic.
Do keep in mind: the Amathus itself is a bit old fashioned, we avoided this, also the resto on the 10th floor is far below the Varkarola level, so we only did this once...Also avoid the suites with private garden: very noisy next to the road. We changed after 1 night, and the higher level suites are perfect, with a great sight on top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elite Suites by Amathus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Rhodes, Greece