Me and the Hubby stayed in the Elite Suites from 17th October to 24th October 2012.
We booked a seaview room with private pool for a week while visiting Rhodes for my sisters big Greek wedding!
The suites are amazing, so peaceful and relaxing. The rooms are clean and well maintained and I just loved the different lighting you can control for comfort.
The staff in the suites are so kind, friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Everyday the rooms are cleaned, and little treas left for when you return.
I used the spa facilities quite a bit, the 'black pool' is so relaxing and tranquil. The all over body Swedish massage was also amazing and very relaxing. I had a pedicure and used the jacuzzi and sauna etc in the spa, really really nice!
We were on a bed and breakfast board basis, and went down to the restaurant most mornings, it was so lovely, tasty, fresh and varied. The hubby enjoyed a full fried breakfast where I had smoked salmon, cheeses, cold meats. One day we missed breakfast so we ordered room service which was a nice treat! Too much food, very good standard and quality.
My only negative comment, which is no fault of the hotel, is that we didn't have much sun on our pool area, which meant we couldn't sit out. We used the 'black pool' instead and it was lovely, but just meant that there wasn't much point in having a private pool as we didn't use it.
My favorite aspect of the rooms was the bathroom, HUGE rain shower separate to a large, deep bath tub! lots of lovely complementary toiletries! I'm so easily pleased ;o)
All in all - a lovely stay, we were made to feel very welcome and would most certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Elite Suites by Amathus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Rhodes, Greece