We spent 11 nights in October at the Elite Suites and loved every minute of it. We travelled with our teenage daughter and 6 year old son and the suites and hotel catered fantastically for all of us. It was the last week before the end of the season and so the hotel was relatively quiet yet everything was still open so we had the best of both worlds!
The rooms are exactly as they are portrayed in the brochures and web site and are beautifully maintained. We had two garden/pool suites which suited us as the children could hop between pools.. the road noise didn't bother us at all... However if it was just myself and hubby then we would choose the suites higher up for the views. The lovely gifts are plentiful and are such a nice touch. It was my birthday when we were there and I received a bottle of Champagne and a delicious cake, thank you!
My husband , daughter and I also had the 5 day Spa Package and thoroughly enjoyed our various treatments which were such good value too.
The private hotel beach is very well maintained and the Suites have their own section too, the water is crystal clear but take beach shoes as the pebbles are a little unforgiving.
As many other guests before us have mentioned the service is exceptional in all areas and the hotel staff are it's biggest assets. We mainly used the Varkarola Restaurant as it was quieter and more intimate than the Iliades which gave the buffet option. The food was delicious at both dinner and breakfast. Stefanos and Leonidas are utterly charming and run their team with such efficiency. All the restaurant staff are so friendly and give great service at all times.
A huge thank you must go to Konstas from the pool bar for making days by the pool a joy, especially for our son who loved going and choosing his milkshakes!
I could keep going in more detail but would only be repeating what many others before me have written! We have never yet returned to the same holiday destination but October at the Elite Suites may just become a tradition for us...
Thank you to all for a wonderful time..we will be back!
Debbie, Paul, Lauren and Ollie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Elite Suites by Amathus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Rhodes, Greece