We stayed in the Elite Suites, just along from the main hotel. Most suites had a plunge pool. The rooms were lovely. They were situated high in a mountain and the view was great. We had complimentary wine on arrival and picky bits to eat, very nice. We ate in the a la carte restaurant which was for Elite Suite guests. The staff and service was excellent. The menu was very good and the food was cooked exceptionaly well.Unfortunatly we was unaware of the main hotel closing down last weekend and the suites this weekend. The pool bar also closed. The only bar which was open was in the main building from 6pm to 1am. Unfortunately because the hotel season finishes this weekend there wasnt many holiday makers so the atmosphere was non existant. Probably very different in main season. Would recommend this hotel but check when the season finishes and steer clear of then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Elite Suites by Amathus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Rhodes, Greece