Nice and quiet place. A lot of tree and nothing noisy, till sea about fifteen minutes if you go for a walk. I visited this hotel at September. Good price and service. Owners of the hotel are wonderful. Mrs. Niki had helped me when travel agency forgot about my tour. She linked up me to this agency and helped me clarified situation.
May be for somebody minus: poor breakfast but for me it is not important. I had a lanch in taverna and restaurant on seaside and I enjoyed easy breakfast in my hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Zoe`s Hotel-Studios Hotel
- Zoe`s Hotel-Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Zoes Hotel Studios
- Zoes Hotel Faliraki
- Zoes Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear feature guests! Zoe's is family-run hotel, located on the outskirts of Faliraki Resort, in Ladiko area, surrounded by beautiful gardens & a large swimming pool with a bar and a restaurant.The marvelous Ladiko Beach and the unique Anthony Quinn Bay can be reached within 15 minutes on foot!The Hotel offers 48 modern comfortable Superior Rooms, with garden, mountain, sea and pool views, that can accommodate 2, 3, or 4 people, and is close to a number of attractions and places of interest, such as the Kallithea Therme, the Rhodes Old town & Grand Master Palace, the Aquarium, the Water Park, the Casino, the Afandou Golf course, Water Sports & more…Zoe's restaurant serves all day traditional Greek dishes and delicious international cuisine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Zoes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.