I have to say, I am completely shocked at the bad reviews for this hotel, to me, they are completely unreliable and completely inaccurate. First of all, I have travelled in many countries, stayed in resorts all over the world and this is the most comfortable and relaxed I have ever felt while on holiday. The hotel itself is spotless, extremely clean, bins emptied daily sheets changed 3 times a week (for a 3 star, this is amazing!!!) Rooms are very spacious and every room is the same size and have private balconies. Hotel surroundings are beautiful, loads of greenery, trees and again, very clean! The pool; always in the sun, which is awesome, comfortable pool side loungers with umbrellas that give you great shade on a very hot day. The bar/rest again, and I cannot stress this enough, extremely clean, bar prices are more than reasonable, I pay more for drinks in Glasgow, and the food is always fresh and beautiful. Now, one thing that makes this hotel my personal favourite is the atmosphere and the warm welcome given to us by ALL STAFF MEMBERS, being a family business there is a real intimacy here, and this has also rubbed off onto non family staff members, a genuine atmosphere that could never be faked. Every member of staff at Zoe's is dedicated to help you enjoy your stay there, that can never be doubted or be debated. About 25 minute walking distance from Faliraki 'bar street' and about 10 minute walk from 2 of the most beautiful bays I have ever seen in my life (Anthony Quinn and Ladiko). I will be returning that is not a maybe IT IS A GUARANTEE. This is a gem of a hotel and to be put off by the bad reviews is such a shame, because, by listening to them, you may be missing out on one of the best holidays you'll ever have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear feature guests! Zoe's is family-run hotel, located on the outskirts of Faliraki Resort, in Ladiko area, surrounded by beautiful gardens & a large swimming pool with a bar and a restaurant.The marvelous Ladiko Beach and the unique Anthony Quinn Bay can be reached within 15 minutes on foot!The Hotel offers 48 modern comfortable Superior Rooms, with garden, mountain, sea and pool views, that can accommodate 2, 3, or 4 people, and is close to a number of attractions and places of interest, such as the Kallithea Therme, the Rhodes Old town & Grand Master Palace, the Aquarium, the Water Park, the Casino, the Afandou Golf course, Water Sports & more…Zoe's restaurant serves all day traditional Greek dishes and delicious international cuisine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Zoes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoe`s Hotel-Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Zoes Hotel Studios
- Zoes Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes