“Help with Nefeli hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nefeli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Faliraki
Nefeli
You added Nefeli to your Saves list
Rodou-Falirakiou, Faliraki 85100, Greece   |
Ranked #53 of 73 Hotels in Faliraki
Cambridgshire
“Help with Nefeli hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Marrianthi is a great hostess and a good friend but we have lost her e-mail address due to computer problem Would aooreciate anyone letting me know if they have it. Went there every evening last weekbut she was visiting grangaughter in hospital sowe mised her. Anyone Please?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Cambridgshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Marietta is a great host and goes out of her way to help in any way required. Dose anyone have her web site address please? We have been friends for a long time but I lost the address when I changed computers.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

I've gone to Nefeli Apartments in Faliraki twice. My brother went with his then fiance another time. My vacation was with friends backpacking looking for a balance of sightseeing of the Island and partying. Kiki (the owner) always does a great job of making us feel at home. This place advertises itself as a hostel, but far from. This is a small family owned apartment complex - some language barrier but nothing that will hurt your trip. Each time we were greeted with a fresh bowl of fruit and beers.

Location:
- 20 mins from airport. about a 25-30 euro cab ride. If your flight is during the day/business hours, kiki did offer to pick us up. We were driven to the airport free as well.
- about 30 mins to Rhodes town by bus
- about 1 hour to Lindos by bus
- about 10 minute walk to the beach on Faliraki. Supermarket is on the way to the beach.
Faliraki is a small beach with a strip of small bars more geared im my opinion for backpackers and a bit more of a younger crowd. But there were all sorts of travellers around here as you can get anywhere on the island via bus or rental.

Rooms: fully furnished with A/C apartments including separate kitchen. I've stayed in a few and the rooms differ a bit...but Kiki prior to booking emailed me photos of the room we were reserving to confirm. I believe the complex has 6 or 8 units total. Very clean.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Nefeli? Share your experiences!