We have just returned from our lovely holiday from Perissa in Santorini and had most amazing time with 2 children. We stayed At villa Marcos and was very happy with friendly owners Marko and Georgia. Location is just perfect, walking distance (2-5 mins) to beach, sea front bars and reastraunts and shops. We had room with balcony, bathroom, kitchen and 2nd floor extention for kids. Room was cleaned every day, towels and bedding was changed daily, bins were emtiend every day also. Swimming pool not too big, but hardly anyone been there , therefore kids could do as much splash as they wanted. Room was with air conditioner and we had very confortable temperature at night. We would definetly come back again to villa Marcos.
And Perissa one of the best places to stay at Santorini, if you can hire a car for a day and go Fira or Oia.
Would definetely recommend it to anyone
- Also Known As:
- Villa Markos Hotel Perissa
- Villa Markos Hotel
- Marcos Apartments Santorini
- Marcos Apartments Hotel Santorini
- Villa Markos Santorini/Perissa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At beautiful Perissa of Santorini, just 100 meters from the marvelous beach is located Villa Markos! We have created an ideal place ready to welcome you and make your holiday unique.Villa Markos allocates apartments, maisonettes, studios all equipped with air condition, TV, fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator and safe box.There is also a swimming pool with pool bar and a restaurant where you can taste our delicious flavours (breakfast option). In the pool area we have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Villa Markos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.