“Great Pitta” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Grandmas Recipes is a small and friendly restaurant situated on perissa's main road.We have been established since 2004 and our grandmothers traditional Greek dishes have proved to be very popular, especially our XXL Gyros Pitta and homemade burgers, which we make using only the freshest and best quality local produce.We provide delicious food, with excellent service in a relaxed atmosphere. We also have a large screen TV so you can enjoy a coffee or refreshing beer whilst watching your favourite team.
newcastle
“Great Pitta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

12" long pitta souvlaki.... Just perfect before/with/after several cold beers at Dorians. The Village Sausage variety is super tasty.

• Visited August 2012

• Greek first
athens,greece
“30 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

artemis the owner ,owns the best recipe....makes u feel wellcome and cosy!!!!!!!
and of course he has 30 cm............................pita souvlaki!!!!!!!!!
the biggest on the island!!!!!!!!!!
love u artemis!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Yiamas to Great food and Great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited this restaurant several times while on holiday in Santorini. The food is great and I spent a lot of time chitchatting with the owner. I definitely recommend stopping in here if you've been hanging out at the beach and are feeling munchy.

• Visited April 2013
Tallinn, Estonia
“Cozy and friendly place :))”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

A very friendly and attentive owner, who does his job with his heart. You'll get very tasty food fast and with good prices. The place itself looks also beautiful, friendly and it feels very comfortable. It's always nice to go with kids, because the owner can act well with kids and is child-friendly. I have always went there and I will always go there while I'm at Santorini. I have only good memories and I really suggest you to go there!

• Visited July 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Souvlaki and a Great Owner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Well cooked very large souvlaki. I had to take mine to go.
I also got to meet Artemis, the owner. He was very nice and kept me company since I traveled to Santorini in October when there aren't many tourists, so there was only one other customer.

• Visited October 2012