This hotel gives you everything that you need for a holiday.
The hotel is very small which makes this hotel great. The rooms are larger than expected and have everything you need for a relaxing self catering holiday. All the rooms are different but yet all are still large and had everything. We were there for my wedding, so i had family stay at this hotel so i got to have a look at some other rooms in the hotel.
The rooms were very clean and were cleaned daily.
The only negative point was the shower!
The pool is good, as its only a small hotel it is in proportion to the hotel. The room around the pool is small and i had to squeeze past some guests to get to a sun bed.
The pool bar was pointless as it only sold a few things and was very expensive but we are self catering so nipping to the local supermarket and getting your own drink is advised!
The hotel is very quite, away from the main strip of bars and off the main road from the beach so very quite at night and during the day.
It is a minute walk from the beach.
The beach is great and peaceful, be careful where you get a sun-bed, some places will charge you for them or like us, if your using a bar on the beach, they will let you use there sun-beds for free. We used Sellada as they give you service on the beach and are very friendly!
Overall this hotel is great. We have stayed in Perivolos before and this hotel was better as the rooms were much bigger.
Whilst on our holiday we had wedding guests at alot of other hotels and we got to see a few other hotels. We were happy with our choice of hotel. Samsom had the biggest rooms and had more facilities for self catering than the rest we saw.
If you decide to go, my advise would be to get drink from the supermarket not the pool bar and have a great time as we all had the best holiday ever!
- Also Known As:
- Samson`s Village Hotel Perissa
- Samson`s Village Hotel
- Samson's Village Santorini/Perissa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built Samson's Village offers traditional Cycladic style accommodation with views to the sea, only 2 minutes from Perissa’s beach. Samson’s Village offers 15 traditionally styled studios and apartments with kitchenette and balcony offering views to the Aegean Sea or the pool. The complex offers a pool with deck chairs and pool bar. Guests can relax by the bar, or surf the internet at the free wireless internet area located by the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Samson's Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.