Perched high up on the edge of the caldera, the view from this small hotel was amazing, particularly in the morning and the evening. Having breakfast on the terrace at 8am as the sun was coming up behind the rim of the caldera was unforgettable. Our room, no 4, was well fitted and large, and had a good ensuite bathroom. However it was the hospitallity, the generosity and the great service provided by Mr Thanasis and everyone at Manos Small World that made our stay so enjoyable. From the bottle of wine and the plate of cheese and olives that greeted on our arrival, to the walk that Mr Thanasis took with us up to the road on our departure, we were made to feel special.
The 40 odd steps to the hotel would represent a problem for some people but we had no difficulty with them. We enjoyed the restaurants close by, particularly Mama Thira and it was clear from its popularity that we were not alone.
This is a great hotel that we could recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated and converted into modern luxurious junior suites, designed and decorated with elegancy, Manos Small World is the innovative accommodation suggestion.Perfect for all those who seek for fineness in a romantic and peaceful setting, our hotel is located on the rim of Caldera cliff offering a spectacular view towards the volcano and the breathtaking sunset. Popular to honeymooners is definitely the place that will inspire your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Manos Small World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manos Small World Hotel Firostefani
- Manos Small World Santorini/Firostefani