This was a great place with friendly, kind and helpful staff. The location was good, walking distance to Fira (there is also a bus if you can't be bothered to walk). The rooms are nice with exquisite views. We went to Oia one night to watch the sunset but the sunset from the hotel was just as good. The pool is lovely again with awesome views. The only negative thing is the stairs to get to the hotel, so probably not the best place for elderly, but there are stairs to most of the hotels in this area. Would definitely stay here again and have recommended to friends already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agnadema Apartments are enjoying an excellent location in the heart of Firostefani, built on the Caldera Cliffs. Firostefani is a quiet and picturesque village , just above Fira, on the hill, the name implies ‘’The Crown of Fira’’ . The hotel offers magnificent panoramic views of the Volcano and the famous Skaros Rock. Mesmerizing sunsets, mysterious shadows at dusk, the deep blue Aegean sea - the magic of Santorini from Agnadema apartments. The Agnadema’s well-appointed and elegantly decorated residences combine elegant tradition with modern comforts . Furthermore the traditional rooms, the family apartments and the marvelous suites can accommodate 2 to 5 persons. The hotel has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi Jet Streams, and a sunbathing terrace with umbrellas & deck chairs for complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Agnadema Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agnadema Apartments Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Santorini/Firostefani