We just returned from a vacation in Santorini. We stayed at the Reverie Traditional Apartments and the service was excellent. Nikolina was there to answer all of our questions each and everyday and she helped us to find the best things to do on the island. A full breakfast was available at the hotel for 8 Euro everyday and the location of the hotel was ideal as it was very close (8 minute walk ) to Fira (the city center) and it was centrally located on the island so that we were easily able to walk to the Old Port take the bus or drive to Oia to see the sunset. The owners of the Reverie made us feel right at home and took very good care of us. We loved our stay there and would recommend it to anyone looking to visit the island of Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is distinguished for being a hotel run by a family, with a personal touch where one will encounter authentic island hospitality in a safe environment.It is situated in Firostefani,a few steps from the caldera side and a ten minute walk from the center of Fira.Easy approach,hospitable atmosphere,traditional island architecture & many modern comforts are some characteristics that make Reverie the ideal place to explore Santorini island&enjoy your stay.Swimming pool, snack bar, free parking,free Wifi & a terrace with caldera view are also at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Reverie Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani