We were in Santorini for business, but the Reverie felt like home. The location is excellent (at the center of the walk in Firostefani), the view breathtaking (down to the caldera on one side and to the sea on the other), and the rooms are large, luminous and very clean. The staff bent backwards to help with our specific needs by printing boarding passes for free, tailoring a Vegan breakfast, helping with local tips.... The staff really made us feel at home and pampered, and they speak not only an excellent English, but also Italian. We highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is distinguished for being a hotel run by a family, with a personal touch where one will encounter authentic island hospitality in a safe environment.It is situated in Firostefani,a few steps from the caldera side and a ten minute walk from the center of Fira.Easy approach,hospitable atmosphere,traditional island architecture & many modern comforts are some characteristics that make Reverie the ideal place to explore Santorini island&enjoy your stay.Swimming pool, snack bar, free parking,free Wifi & a terrace with caldera view are also at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Reverie Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani