My friends and I stayed 3 nights at the Blue Dolphins and loved it. The view from the hotel overlooking the Caldera is magnificant. The place is clean and well kept and the Manager, Alexis is a very gracious host besides being helpful in providing information and tips about the island. Like most places on the Caldera side, access to the hotel is via a few steps up and down the hill. If you are not an active person, you may find this a bit difficult. To me that is part of the beauty of Santorini. This hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from Fira, the main town of the island. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to my fellow TripAdvisors.....:-))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani