Will definitely be returning to Blue Dolphins to enjoy the view and hospitality. Warmly welcomed and helped by Dennis upon arrival. Arranged a wonderful room with good, clean facilities and additional features at short notice. Outside area has the classic Santorini decor with breath-taking views overlooking the hillside houses and caldera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani