Very beautiful seaview with clean room and friendly clerks, and more important thing is hotel locate in a quiet and beautiful conner with perfect seaview infront of the rooms, so you do not need to worried about the visitors who passed by will distourb your moment at all.
both I and my friend enjoyed a wonderful holiday at Santorini staying at Blue Dolphins. When you sit at the hotel's platform enjoy a quiet breakfast and see the boats and birds across the beautiful blue sea, it's one of the most wonderful moment in the holiday.
Choose this hotel is the most correct thing in my journey, pay a little and own the whole Agensea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani