It was really great experience to stay at Blue Dolphins. We got an upgrade to a honeymoon room which has a breathtaking view outside the balcony and windows. It's amazing both in the day and evening. And the perfect location makes the view even great. Room is very clean. People are all very nice and help us with tickets booking and everything. We were. staying there for 2 nights, but will definitely get back there when in Santorini next time. 居然升级到最好的海景房，有个阳台和两扇窗户，人员特别友好，还帮忙联系票务代理，帮我们定了个短途旅行，去了博物馆，附近的村庄，黑沙滩，葡萄酒庄，行程不紧不慢恰到好处。不过酒店的早饭略简单了一些。但是不重要啦~其他都很好，房间也很干净，下次回来还住这里！
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani