Super location, super view and a very friendly manager. The breakfast was very good and served on the private balcony. We stayed in the room Katerina with a private balcony. The room was very comfortable, very clean and with a fridge and a small stove. Excellent place to see a quiet sunset. Restaurants and Fira are in good walking distance. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Smaro Studios. Smaro Studios in Santorini is on the Caldera cliffs. A small hotel with a big history, Smaro Studios has a wonderful view of the Caldera, the volcano and the gorgeous Aegean Sea. The hotel is located in Firostefani, a peaceful village just above Fira town. Smaro Studios combines hospitality and relaxation with the enchanting traditions of a beautiful Greek island.Guest Services. Smaro Studios has 6 apartments with a small equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi access, TV with SAT channels, telephone, hair dryer, safe box and private veranda to enjoy the view of the Caldera.- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi for up to 5 persons with views of the Caldera- Upon arrival a bottle of Vinsanto wine, fresh seasonal fruit & mixed nuts- Breakfast is inclusive- Reception is open from morning till midnight- We are here to assist you with island information & tips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Smaro Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smaro Studios Santorini/Firostefani
- Smaro Studios Hotel Santorini