My husband and I stayed at Villa Ilias in end of September 2010 during our Wedding in Santorini, the hotel was great and we had very good experience and memories.
We stayed in the room of Caldera view (Exclusive room) and had a nice balcony. We spent time to rest and enjoyed the gorgeous sunset with Caldera.
George, our hosts, he was very nice and provided informations and help for us, especially he helped us to arrange the luggage brought to port when we came back to Santorini. Location was very good, just took a short walk then we could choose restaurant and shops.
Overall, I would definitely hightly recommend the hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breath taking views that areunique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous Volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Ilias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Santorini/Firostefani