My wife and I stayed here for three nights on our honeymoon. We had a room with a Caldera view and a balcony. The location is perfect as it is away from the crowds of Thira but close enough to walk. The view is amazing. Showers are a little tight but good enough. The bed was big and comfortable. The staff here are very friendly. When we came they offered us water, juice and a snack. The staff then told us about the island (where to eat, where to see the best sunset, where the beaches are). They also set up activities for us and had a nice welcome gift. Breakfast was the best we had in Greece with a nice selection of cakes, quiche, and juices. After our first night, my wife and I already decided that we would love to come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breath taking views that areunique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous Volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Ilias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Santorini/Firostefani