This was an awesome hotel. Great rooms, clean, very nice owners, great location, nice view of the Caldera, and nice pool. I could go on and on. Good breakfast, parking included, so if you rent a car / scooter / quad you don't need to worry about parking. We rented some and had no issues.
The location is very good. A short walk to Fira, but far enough away from it so it's quiet. Sit outside and watch the sunset from the chairs outside by the pool deck. A truly magnificent experience.
Do not hesitate in booking this hotel. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Hotel
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Santorini/Firostefani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breath taking views that areunique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous Volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Villa Ilias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.