“Detailed menu, Great view” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Detailed menu, Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went there for early dinner. We had Tomato fritters, Vegetarian pasta and Stuffed tomato. We loved the food and view. They accept credit cards.

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Dinner and View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Loved the stuffed calamari! It is a massive portion and is absolutely delicious! If you can, sit on the terrace upstairs.

Visited June 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food with good view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good italian and souvlaki dishes. the drinks were fine too.. the staff is less rude during the dinner service. the restaurant has the best view. Sunset is amazing from here. It can get cold at times if you are sitting outside.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“!!! Don’t eat at this restaurant which is ripping off the customers in a very bad manner !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

After my wife and I sat down, a waiter in his late 40s recommended the “fish of the day for 2” special to us. The regular menu price is 20 Euro for one fish, we thought “for two” means 20 Euro for two fish since it’s the special. When later only one fish was served, we thought we might misunderstood him, but when the bill was served, it was 40 Euro for one fish. When asked, the waiter answered that’s what it meant “the day of the fish for 2”, when I pointed out this is not the right way for doing business and you will lose your customers, he replied, “I don’t expect to see you again after you walk out and I don’t care”. Well, you’re half correct. You won’t see me again in this restaurant for sure, but you will see me again and again wherever there is a restaurant review website. Now it is the internet era, the old way of ripping off tourists once for all no longer works. I also posted my review on the two most popular Chinese tourist websites in China for people to avoid being ripped off.

MI
“Nice view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place was nice and the food was good. It was a little pricey and full of tourist, but I suppose that is to be expected. Overall, it was a nice place to go to see the sunset in Firostafani.