We stayed in The House of Nureyev for 4 days in September'13. What an unforgettable experience. Eleni and her husband George treated us like family.
It's hard to put into words the experience at the Tsitouras Collection Hotel. The room was beautiful, quiet and private.
Waking up and having breakfast on the private balcony, overlooking the caldera, watching the cruise ships approaching the port of Fira.
Then there is the amazing pool, and the friendly efficiency of the staff - Eleni's recommendations on where to eat , always making sure we have a table reserved and George's advice on places to explore were great.
You get great hotels with indifferent service, but not here... everything is just perfect. In fact, I feel like I've been spoiled and will never encounter such a unique experience again.
George and Eleni knows the secret of giving their guests a truly relaxing and stress free holiday, thank you very much!
11 out of 10 !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani