We stayed for 3 days and fell in love from the very first moment. The personal approach eleni and georgi have is amazing. They make you feel at home and ensure instant happiness. While they give you the amazing background information of their place you are breathtaking with the caldera view you have from their brilliant rooftopterrace. Without a doubt the best swimming pool and lounge terrace of santorini.
We stayed in "the house of sea" which is a very spacious and luxurious suite. You have all the comfort you need and a very good bed! Because of all the artwork and the history off the house you have a special feeling throughout the whole place.
The breakfast in the morning is a true breakfast for kings! Everything is fresh and from local products.
In the evenings we had dinner in 3 restaurants they recommended and it was everytime perfect.
We will return for sure as, although we have visited already many 5 star hotels, this is a hotel that stays in your mind. We felt like kings and want to thank the whole staff for making us feel like this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani