What do you get when you have a young vibrant, intelligent and gracious host with great staff and the perfect location - a fabulous hotel to stay in - The Tsitouras Collection Santorini. My partner and I were there in May and it was so perfect that I kept dreaming of going back. it was certainly a highlight of the trip. Every attention to detail was there even for outdoor excursions Eleni made sure that all your travel around the island and hiring cars etc went without a hitch. The view is perfect, the rooms spacious and cool and beautifully appointed. Breakfast an absolute delight and the fact you could have it at anytime was a real treat - nothing was ever too much trouble and the evening cocktails were sublime - all too perfect really. Its a credit to Eleni and her team. Our private dinner on the terrace watching the sunset will be embedded in our memories forever. Blue skies, perfect view and Eleni's, Monge and Stefano's smile to greet you each day - miss you all - thank you for making our stay perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani