"Stuck' on Santorini for two extra nights due to flight problems, we found this brilliant hotel at the very last minute and what a find!
Perfect location, exquisite rooms (think art gallery/museum meets hotel room in heaven!) and friendly, personal service by both the owners and staff. Pool deck is the most beautiful we have ever seen, with a four-sided 'infinity' pool edge - very creative. Views from the pool and our patio are as good as any in Santorini, overlooking the caldera and with sunset views.
Breakfasts are served in your room or patio, a wonderful spread, so much we felt guilty eating it, but couldn't resist. They also did lunch for us under the cabana on the pool deck, and recommended a couple of great dining options only a few metres away for dinner.
Everything about this place exudes quality, from the marble bathrooms, the linen and toiletries, the beds and pillows and even the lighting and door furniture. Everything has been taken care of, the wifi works in spite of half metre thick walls, the staff are attentive and discreet, and Eleni and George are always hovering in the background to make sure everything is under control.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.