“Blue&white paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Firostefani
Strasbourg, France
“Blue&white paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

We Just spent 4 days at Tsitouras and all I want to say is that it has been perfect : location, views, service, activities organized by Eleni (wine tour, boat cruise, restaurants...), swimming pool, breakfast, rooms, decoration, wifi, atmosphere, close to Fira (5mn walk)... We were 4 people : 2 adults 2 teenagers in the House of Winds, everybody loved the stay. Congratulations Eleni&the Tsitouras team. Froehlicher family, Strasbourg, France

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have stayed in many small top resorts in The World. Tsitouras Collection is realy one ofte best in which we have ever stayed. The beautifull rooms are unique, the staff extraordinary pleasant. They treat you as if you are at home. Elina the manager and daughter of the owner knows every good thing on the Island and will organise whatever you want.
Above all she does it with pleisure so you don't hesitate to ask her for help.
We hope they will be able to get umbrellas who can withstand the sometimes strong wind, so you can sit in the shade at the pool.
Tsitouras should have the 5 dots in Tripadvisor.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Izmir, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had both honeymoon and wedding preparations in Tsitouras hotel.We stayed in House oF Nureyev.It has a private terrace which is very great for the newly weds.With it is great owner Eleni Tsitoura, the hotel has the best service in Santorini.We had a memorable stay and planning to visit in our anniversary.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Santorini, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have visited Santorini many times and have stayed in many different hotels .The Tsitouras Collection hotel was my best experience by far . The breathtaking view combined with the excellent service made my holidays unforgettable! I really enjoyed my sunset cocktail by the amazing infinity pool and the snacs created by the chef. Eleni (the owner) gave me her suggestions for restaurants , beaches and places worth to visit. Her staff was very kind and always willing. Needless to say, our room was perfect; it was like to having our private gallery. We will never forget the rich a la carte breakfast served every day in our private balcony . We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: house of nureyev has a private balcony, house of portraits is very spacious and house of sea has a p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

While Santorini is beautiful, staying at the Tsitouras Collection made the experience truly magical. Eleni and her staff provided the ultimate in service, privacy, comfort and courtesy. We have travelled extensively but truly found a little slice of heaven at the Tsitouras Collection.

• Stayed September 2011
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Trip Advisor – Tsitouras Collection Hotel

I am a photographer and I stayed for seven days at the Tsitouras Collection Hotel in Firostefani – Santorini. in order to work for a magazine. Because of my work’s nature, I was out all day long but when I was about to return, I always had the feeling of going home. Eleni’s (owner) warm hospitality and help was present every time of the day whatever my request was. From restaurant recommendations for dinner to one of the finest sunset cocktails I have ever tasted. Last but not least, what makes this small jewel magnificent is the uniqueness of each room. I was staying in the House of Sea, a room dedicated to the sea, with marine maps and ships furniture as well as archaeological findings, found within the Aegean Sea. I will never forget how relaxing the bed was for my body after a day of hard work. The infinity pool on the terrace offered to me and my girlfriend one of the most romantic settings we could ever imagine. I surely recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning to visit Santorini. Either you’re coming for business, pleasure or both, there is no way you won’t love this place and feel relaxed. Value for money is the last word I’ll add.

Spyros Hound
Photographer

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

We stayed for four nights in April. The view of the caldera from the patio is breathtaking. It is right in front of you -- no climbing steps or looking in a particular direction. I never could quite get used to how beautiful it was. The hotel is small -- a half dozen or so rooms. We had the House of Portraits which was very nice -- high ceilings and lots of space. We also had the House of Porcelain which was not as nice -- low ceilings and smaller. The service at the hotel was great, led by the Elena -- the owner or daughter of the owner? She was there every day and helped us with restaurants and touring and every question or decision. She is a wonderful and warm person, just terrific. She made the stay for us. Breakfast comes with the room and is amazing.

Room Tip: House of Portraits
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to The Tsitouras Collection Hotel? Share your experiences!