This was our first trip to Santorini so we were unsure of what to expect. The views can only be described as breathtaking... Nothing else like it in the world!
We stayed in room 138. (which has received mixed reviews) It was small, but entirely adequate for the two of us. It has a small kitchenette and mini bar, which comes in handy for those nights when you just can't face the stairs! Sit back, relax and enjoy those views...The balcony is very private as you are the lowest point on the cliff face.
The stairs are a downside to the Caldera cliffs, and i would recommend staying in the higher rooms if you don't like hiking. However, they are something to experience, even if you think you're fit! Make sure you wait at the top of the stairs with your luggage, there are porters at reception who will carry them for you.
The hotel is only a 5-10 minute stroll to Fira, or 30 seconds by scooter, which are a great way to see all the island has to offer.
We loved Santorini and hope to be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Dana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Santorini/Firostefani