Stayed at Dana Villa from December 4-7, 2013. Fantastic view, breakfast was very good, staff was great however this is not a place to stay if you have a hard time walking. There must be over 150 steps to go up and down to the breakfast area, the office or to the main road. The view is just breathtaking. Just wishes it would of been warmer…but we knew we were going during their winter month. Weather was between 10 and 14. Management were very helpful. They had complimentary shuttle from and to the airport which was great and a bellboy that helped with the luggages. A great memorable trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Santorini/Firostefani