We stayed at the belvedere for 4 nights. Nikos greeted us at Reception and was very helpful in where and what to do around Fira, and Santorini. He also asked us if he could have our room with a view for one night and give us a back room and then upgrade us to the VIP suites under the pool for our last 3 nights. Obviously we agreed and Nikos was true to his word. Alot of people sound like the book the rooms without a view and then want a view and complain about it. Nikos was a very nice man and tries to keep everyone happy.
The back room was still a great little room but you have to walk to the top or the pool to get a view. But really u see the caldera everytime you step outside and walk around Fira so its not a must to get a room with the view, unless you are there only for a night.
The VIP suites were amazing though. situated under the pool the two level suite was 250+ m above sea level and had an amazing views.
I would definately recommend staying here but make sure you are clear on what room you want.
Nikos and the staff were great and we were very grateful for their hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Santorini Hotel Firostefani
- Belvedere Santorini Hotel
- Belvedere Santorini Firostefani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belvedere is located in Fira, the beautiful and vibrant capital of Santorini. Suites build with respect to the Aegean architecture including the latest and the finest amenities, promising you to pass the more relaxing and calmness vacations during your visit to the unique one travelers’ destination; Santorini Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Belvedere Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.