I have no problem in recommending this excellent hotel. With only approx 25 rooms it was nice and quiet around the pool (where the views are amazing) on most days even though we stayed there in the last week of July. The pool bar is the only bar and shuts early at 21:30 so pack you mini bar. I thought the lack of restaurant at the hotel was going to be a problem, however, with so many within 100 or so yards it wasn't. There is food available from the pool bar as well, although it's not a' la carte it's perfect for lunches.
We had a superior double which comes with a sea view and worth every penny. The room itself was large with mini bar although this was only stocked with soft drinks. The shower was superb with enough room for two!!
All the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Luggage was carried from the transfer by the concierge when we arrived and even dropped it off by the restaurant we were having our final dinner at, where we were also being picked up.
This is one place where the photos on the website match the real thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belvedere is located in Fira, the beautiful and vibrant capital of Santorini. Suites build with respect to the Aegean architecture including the latest and the finest amenities, promising you to pass the more relaxing and calmness vacations during your visit to the unique one travelers’ destination; Santorini Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Belvedere Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Santorini Hotel Firostefani
- Belvedere Santorini Firostefani