- At this hotel we experienced a very professionally run establishment.
- Its rooms and grounds are lovely.
- Its main asset, however, is the pool. This is large and very attractive. Great for being able to get some decent swimming in. There is also a nice spa pool beside the main pool. There are also plentiful sun loungers. The view of the town and sea from the pool area was sublime - a great position for sunset photos
- The room is of an OK size and nicely furbished. The balcony overlooked the pool and had a distant view of the town and sea.
- Breakfast was included and was fantastic with a great choice of hot and cold items
- The main negative is the distance to Adamas town. This is a good 10 minute walk along the shortest path. If taking this route at night there is a part which is unlit. One night we branched off at the wrong point (even though we had a flashlight) and partly walked into a field of very soft soil. The alternative would be to walk along the road all of the way, but this would take quite a bit longer and the footpaths are non existent in places.
- The bathroom was a bit smelly - a stagnant water type of smell. We solved this by keeping the bathroom window open and the bathroom door closed
- The toiletries provided were a bit odd - they seemed old. The foil disintegrated around the top when the lid was unscrewed.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Village Adhamas
- Santa Maria Village Milos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Adamas, the port town of Milos, Santa Maria Village is conveniently located just 300 meters from Papikinos beach, and a short walk from Adamas's many restaurants, cafeterias and shops. This combination of privacy on one hand, and proximity to the beach and to the bulk of the island's facilities on the other. Santa Maria Village consists of seven buildings of traditional architecture endowed with modern facilities. The hotel offers bungalows, suites and maisonettes, each featuring a view of our plush garden, the pool, or the sea. The Village is spread over an area of 12,000 square metres. The many trees and vegetation in our well-kept garden provide a real sense of relaxation and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Santa Maria Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.