“The perfect little inn for a couple.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Irini Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Adamas
Irini Studios
You added Irini Studios to your Saves list
Adamas 84800, Greece   |
Ranked #36 of 46 Specialty Lodging in Adamas
Larnaka, Cyprus
“The perfect little inn for a couple.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

It had everything we wanted at a very veeeery competitive price! We stayed their for 7 nights! Clean, right in the center of Adamas. with large rooms. friendly family owned hotel. very good would visit again!! And ok MILOS IS GREAT!

Room Tip: room with an individual balcony not shared.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Greek first
Leeds
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at the Irini Studios for 4 nights as part of our island hopping holiday. The studios are at the back of the village with country views but only a short walk down steps to the harbour area with it's good selection of restaurants. Our studio was spacious with air conditioning and a reasonably sized balcony/terrace with clothes airer for drying clothes. The powerful shower was one of the best I've ever had in Greece and it was nice having a decent shower without water going all over the bathroom. This accommodation wouldn't suit anybody with walking difficulties due to the steps down to the harbour but was ideal for us for our 4 night stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

i was looking to take my family to milos. Traveling from athens the hotel was good and quiet! Excellent location (near the beach lagada), ,we went to for a walk to the port and it was not far from the hotel. .mr zacharias is the person he make our stay beautiful. I woke up next morning and mr zac explained the things that we must do and see!!I had free wifi so I could manage my finances.emails and rest at a glance. ... and next time I will allow the grandparents to come with us!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

Michael from a cafe at the port told us about the hotel. He called the owner and we drove with him to see it and decide. For 30 euro a night for 3, we took it! The owner (Zaharias) came to the dock and picked up all our luggage, he made 2 trips and put them (big and heavy bags) into our rooms, he set us up with a car, 25 euro a day. The car was delivered to us at the hotel and they picked it up at the dock when we were done, very convenient, since we were leaving on the boat. The room was clean and bright. We only used the refrigerator, not sure if anything else worked. The balcony was very small with 2 small plastic chairs and had a place to hang wet clothes to dry. We never sat out there. But my cousin had the room above us which was big and roomie, with a big balcony and the view you see on the web site. The one with the wood slat cover on the top floor. He called it the Honeymoon Suite. The hotel and the area was very quiet and the walk to town was easy going down a bit of work going up, but we all needed the exercise after eating. The air conditioner was quiet and kept us cool along with the fan on the ceiling. There is no guest parking, we found parking on the street but it was mid season, parking may be a problem in high season. The shower was a typical shower on the Greek islands, which we expected. We didn't get new towels unless you asked for it. The towels when clean, were obviously hung to dry not put into a drier. They came and cleaned the room and made up the beds daily. They had updated aluminum clad windows and doors, which were easy to open and close and it kept the outside sound down, if there was ever any. We just loved our stay and the owner was so friendly and very helpful when we needed anything. He had pet turtles and cats. There were a few chairs and small tables on the ground floor around the garden for guests to sit, I assume. The price was right and we loved it!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Greece
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2008

I arrived in Milos, Adamantas and drove with the car to Eirini Studios. My first impression from the village Adamantas was not good. Adamantas is the touristic center of the island but not very beautiful. The rooms are located near the centre and the parking is not very easy there esp. in Aug. The location was good in terms of quietness but actually nothing else. The view was not very nice. However, I should note that the view was even worse in the rooms around Eirini Studios.
The rooms inside were okay but the bathroom was not good. The kitchen facilities were not good as well. The service was okay. The balconies were not private....In a few words, the rooms didn't justify their price(70E per night - double room). I think though that Milos has a general problem in rooms.
The island however, has the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen and generally LOVED IT. I will definitely go to Milos again but not stay in Adamantas. I would choose to stay in Polwnia, Tripiti, Paleochori etc. because I think I wouldn't find in Adamantas a much better room at this price.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Irini Studios? Share your experiences!